Galaxy S6 - Is my teenager using a 3rd party app to hide applications?

Hi! I don't know if this will help, but it's a great tool to find files. Not much can hide from Search Everything. Just start typing in the search bar at the top after it has completed down loading. It just takes a few seconds. Let me know if it finds any thing interesting!! LOL
Gary!!Everything Search Engine

PS If he thinks that Search Everything will find what he's hiding, it might make him think twice!! LOL

Not going to help in this situation IMO, since it's on an Android smartphone - Search Everything is a Windows application. Don't think it applies here :p.

Not going to help in this situation IMO, since it's on an Android smartphone - Search Everything is a Windows application. Don't think it applies here :tongue:.
OOps Sorry. My bad! Thanks for setting me straight!! I'll tap your Thanks!
I don't do these new phones. I know nothing about them. I guess I better wake up before replying. Don't do games or hardware, so I'm limited to what I can reply on here on the forum.
I do know Windows fairly well and I'll stick to that!! LOL
Gary!
Thanks carnage!!

Last edited:
True, but he'll just immediately set it all up again. My goal is to get into what is hidden and cut him off at the pass when he's up to no good. While at the same time having an open dialog about making good choices. They'll do what they want to do. My intention is to silently police it so no harm is done.

Pathetic parents heart. Good way for dealing with the teens. I'll learn from you in the future. :lol:

True, but he'll just immediately set it all up again. My goal is to get into what is hidden and cut him off at the pass when he's up to no good. While at the same time having an open dialog about making good choices. They'll do what they want to do. My intention is to silently police it so no harm is done.

True, I would firstly ask him with the warning that if he didn't be forthright there would be consequences.

Have you tried using the PC web version of the play store? It'll show all activity.

Back
Top Bottom