G930 headset with infuse phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonie

In Runtime
I know this is kinda a stretch, but does anyone know how I could get this phone,

Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone | Samsung SGH-I997ZKAATT

to use its bluetooth to send audio to this headset,

Logitech - Wireless Gaming Headset G930

They booth use bluetooth but my phone doesnt pick up the headset.

Now the headset came with its own usb adapter which is what actually send the signal from my computer to the headset, could I not just get an micro usb adapter and use it with my phone?

if not, any programers out there care to give it a shot and help me out?

thanks!

The G930 doesn't use Bluetooth frequencies, it uses 2.4Ghz

The headset doesn't have drivers for your phones operating system either

You are not going to get them to work together. The drivers you will find will only be for Windows. There is no way to install drivers on an Android based Smartphone. You will not be able to pair the devices together for use.

ah, thats to bad. shucks!

ok heres another question, I didnt know wether I should make a new topic or not so please correct me if I should

I am havign trouble transfering the data on my phone to my newly built rig. I hook it up via micro usb, but everything all the media, pictures videos, music files and everything, is nowhere to be found. It doesnt even appear as a drive option under computer. I never had this problem on my old laptop, which cratered, so whats the deal? I would love to free up some space on my samsung infuse. I think I needs drivers or something but I cant seem to find them, least from the samsung site. And I am kinda worried about using 3rd party sites as I dont know whose reputable and what not.

Any advice?

thanks!

Do you have the USB Settings setup for mass storage or for Samsung Kies? If it isn't setup for mass storage you will not find you files.

Yes when I hook up the infuse a menue pops up asking for that and I click mass storage, still not finding anything on my computer. It sees that a usb device is plugged in and it charges the phone but the files are nowhere to be found. I have looked and clicked every button my computer has lol!

My first look was right under my normal cdfg drives and such like a usb storage stick would do but nothing.

The Infuse is setup differently. You actually must have the Samsung Kies software installed for the PC to recognize the device.

Samsung kies? never heard of that, So I should be headed to the samsung website to look for kies then right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom