Five free apps that rock for your mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
The Internet has a lot of fake sites for mobile phones that promise free downloads but charge the user in the end anyway. It took a while to find excellent sites that live up to their promise. After finding several sites that offered free downloads for mobile phones I had to download applications and test them on my phone.
The major problem with applications for mobile phones is that they are most of the time not compatible with all mobile phones. You sometimes have a five or six versions of the same application and you have to download the correct one for your mobile phone.
Not everyone may agree with the selection that I made and I would love to hear about applications that you use.
Amaze - Free GPS Navigation
amaze.jpg

Flurry - Mobile Email and RSS
flurry.png

MobiChat - Use AIM, MSN and Yahoo on your phone
contactlist.jpg

MobyExplorer - File Manager, FTP & FTPS client
mobyexplorer.jpg

Secret Codes - A mobile password safe (alternative is Mililock)
secret.jpg

Mobichat uses java...but my phone didn't come pre-installed with java...know where I can get it for Windows Mobile 5 on a Motorola Q?

what about itunes1000, it breaks the 100 song limit if u have iTunes in ur phone already... especially if u already have a huge memory card

^ max power i love that name.. isn't it what homer changed it to in the simpsons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom