Decent but cheap tablet?

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
I'm looking to try and get a decent but cheap tablet, for watching movies, browsing the internet, and maybe playing flash games on. Looking to spend somewhat under £100, as i have a pretty tight budget.

I have found this: 9" Inch Google Android 4.2.2 Allwinner A20 Tablet PC Dual Core Bluetooth 8GB | eBay

Would this be any good? 1gb onboard ram, 8gb space, dual core Cortex-A7, 1.2GHz

Will this run flash to play flash games, like battle pirates from facebook etc.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure android devices and adobe don't mix well. Android no longer supports any adobe products. I've heard you can manually install flash on android devices but its a little more work, and not a guarantee it will work. So that's gonna rule out most video players and most games. :/ Have you considered the Surface?

I'm pretty sure android devices and adobe don't mix well. Android no longer supports any adobe products. I've heard you can manually install flash on android devices but its a little more work, and not a guarantee it will work. So that's gonna rule out most video players and most games. :/ Have you considered the Surface?

Windows tablet... hmm, i'd be interested, but it's going to be herd to get one for under £100.

Last edited:

The only issue would be Flash. The other things wouldn't be an issue.

I'm looking to try and get a decent but cheap tablet, for watching movies, browsing the internet, and maybe playing flash games on. Looking to spend somewhat under £100, as i have a pretty tight budget.

I have found this: 9" Inch Google Android 4.2.2 Allwinner A20 Tablet PC Dual Core Bluetooth 8GB | eBay

Would this be any good? 1gb onboard ram, 8gb space, dual core Cortex-A7, 1.2GHz

Will this run flash to play flash games, like battle pirates from facebook etc.

Any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Go with a Nexus 7. You can get a 2012 version for super cheap nowadays for new or even used. The 2013 version has some improvements though. Check out www.swappa.com for gently used devices for cheap in great condition.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The only issue would be Flash. The other things wouldn't be an issue.

Go with a Nexus 7. You can get a 2012 version for super cheap nowadays for new or even used. The 2013 version has some improvements though. Check out www.swappa.com for gently used devices for cheap in great condition.

That is all US, i am in the UK :(

Nexas 7 better than samsung tab?

IMO yes. Its the best bang for the buck tablet you can get. I have the 2012 model. Main differences between it and 2013 version is rear camera (not that essential on a tablet), Tegra 4 GPU instead of Tegra 3, charging LED, and newer flash chip.

I'm guessing there is no way i can get one for £70 i take it. lol

Look on eBay or find a used one. Just don't get a cheap off brand one. They blow. I had 1, and gf's parents had one and both went to crap soon after.

Back
Top Bottom