Deactivating nokia 1100 and migrating settings to a new cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Hi, I have 1 question is it possible to transfer sim card data to another new phone ? I use tracfone and I have a nokia 1100 and I just wanted to move my phone number and new minutes to my new motorala c155 when it arrives at my house on wednesday.

its importantant that I do this, my nokia 1100 won't even ring or vibrate when I am waiting on important calls plus its over a year old now. if this is possible to do would tracfone be decent enough to move my phone number and minutes to the new phone ?

What data do you want to transfer to the new phone???
But, let me tell you that the number and the services are dependent on the sim card and not the phone.......
I used to have a Nokia 3310,3100,6708,1600,Samsung SGH-X820 and now i have the nokia 2610(in the same order as listed here). I just transferred the sim from one to the other and so on.... and it worked just the way it should......
This is of course for sending text messages and making and receiving calls and GPRS......If you want to transfer something else to the phone, then it's a different case....

I just wanted to move current cell phone number to it along with my current minutes. if its something simple then thats all I need done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom