Connecting Android device to interactive board

amz2012

Beta member
Hello everybody,
I would like to know if there is anyway to connect an android device to and interactive board..
Connecting the device to a projector is no problem.. but the idea is i want to be able to control the tablet (in my case) via the interactive board.
Is there any way to do that, coz i haven't found any clue about this..
and if there is, is it exclusive for certain kinds of interactive boards??
Note: the device is Google Nexus 7.

Please help,
and thanks in advance.

Can anyone please help
I'm really in need for this

If we could, we would have posted already. But since we have not, no one knows the answer for you. Since your here, I am guessing that Google also came up with no answers. So if you cant get an answer via Google and no one here has one then it would be safe to say that it cant be done.

The only way I can think of doing it is connecting a WIndows PC to the board and then using Teamviewer to remotely control a Samsung tablet (they have an exclusivity deal with Teamviewer for this app at the moment). This wouldn't be quite a seamless as what you had in mind but it's probably the only option at the moment.

If the interactive board could be recognized as a normal touchpad or mouse you might get it to work how you wanted but they probably don't work that way.

That lets an Android tablet access a windows pc remotely, he need to do the opposite. Teamviwer Quicksupport will let the Windows PC control a Samsung Android device.

That setup described for the iPad would work for one of the Android tablets with a HDMI outputs of some type but it would only display images from the tablet on the board, it wouldn't allow the board to control the tablet

Back
Top Bottom