A Challenge for anyone who thinks they know bluetooth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sail0r

Beta member
Hi,

I have posted this thread becasue I came across a challenge this past year and now would like to pass it on to all of you to see if you can conquer it.

The Challenge.

I have purchased a bluetoothe wireless headset off ebay for my cell phone however while in my house I would like to use it with my land-line phone subsription (thus not wasting minutes).

I would like to be able to throw the headset on dial a number and yap away infront of my computer. If possible I am able to go through my computer using some kind of card however, again I do not want to subsribe to one of those internet phone services I want to use my own.

The last catch is I am aware of the wireless headsets and dock that connect to a phone which are very pricey. I would like to achieve this goal using a budget less than $100, $200 tops.

I wish you good luck

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Uniden-Blue...ryZ58357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is the best way i can think of. 2 things 1. you can access your cellphone thru this phone and whatever incoming calls that go to ur cellphone will automatically be forward to this homephone via bluetooth and 2 you can just use this phone as ur homephone and use the bluetooth headset.

i see this as a good option plus you get a cool cell phone looking homephone which is pretty cool.

$180 is a little more than what you wanted but other ways like thru the computer will be worse because you wont be able to move around the house. like with this one just dial the number on the homephone and slip in your pocket like a cellphone

hope this helps any good challenge tho lol

EDIT: link is being stupid type in 5850790280 into ebay search

Thanks alot look like a promising solution however is a costly investment for a phone.

Still looking for more solutions

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom