Cell Phones Net Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I might look at going Slay's route. I dunno where he gets it at $25/month. I see it saying $35/month as he was describing minutes/data.

I did hate Virgin, but that was with their pay-lo rates. $35/month looks better than Boost's $55/month for Android phones. Even with shrinkage, it looks better.

There a huge difference between 2.2 - Froyo and 2.3 - Gingerbread?

Not huge, newer is obviously better but Gingerbread wasn't as siginficant of a release as Froyo was.

On Virgin I would rank their phones in the following order: Moto Triumph > HTC Wildfire > Lg Optimus V > everything else.

Yeah, I would get the Optimus. Triumph is way over my budget at $300.

****... I just looked at Radioshack, they have the HTC for $100! ****, sale ends today, and I'm out of money, oh well. Refurbished, maybe?

I might actually get the HTC, they're selling new ones at eBay for ~$130. Dunno why I didn't check there before. :umm:

Course, those are bids, so you never know how high it can go. They have Buy It Now auctions for ~$175. Both auctions for new, in-package.

Edit: I've just been watching their auctions for a few hours. The bids usually sell between 120 and 150. So, yeah, still around the 130 price. A godsend for $200 :p

Edit Edit: Looked at Engadget's review, both on the Wildfire and Wildfire S. Interesting... :)

Update. I see RadioShack has a sale on the HTC Wildfire S for $150. Deal good until 12/24.

Now, should I buy from them, a reputable seller, or go through eBay and get it $10-20 cheaper? With eBay, you never can be 0 sure, though. Either way, I won't be paying $200. :p

Update: I'll just get it at RadioShack. Went to look at it today, didn't buy, but me and my dad have to research something. He currently has Virgin, but on the pay-lo plan. If we can activate the HTC to his account, and change the phone plan to Beyond Talk, I can use that. While I can give him my Boost phone and plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom