Cell Phone At&t

Status
Not open for further replies.

shenvoid01

In Runtime
I just started a new job selling phones and pda's at at&t I was looking for some feed back on the company as far as customer satisfaction. It would also be great if anyone knew of a data base full of knowledge on cell phone and pda models as well as other communications devices. I want to gain as much knowledge as i can in the shortest amount of time. Thanx

Why not just go to the AT&T wireless site and see everything they have to offer and the specs on them right there?

basically I was looking to compare service providers and their products. But I guess I'll just have to stick with that. I don't know which phones I''ll be selling so any sort of general knowledge would be good. How do you like at&t services/products anyone.

I have been with AT&T for over 4 years now. I am happy with my service. I get signal everywhere i go and have gone. I have not had any roaming charges even when i traveled out of state. Overall my experience is great.

If you want to compare service providers with products you are better off going thru google to specifc Cell Phone forums and reading what they have to say. Will give you all the input you need on specific providers and services compared to customer satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom