cell phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Somebody trying to trace my cell phone? Somebody keeps on calling me and the first time i picked up they hung up, the second time i picked up they asked for my name, and then they hung up or got disconnected. My signal strength is all the way up. I am starting to think that, that person is trying to trace my cell phone. I think its ebay, cause of what I did, but they sent me an e-mail saying that I only got a warning.

I want to sell my cell phone, but I also want to know who the **** keeps on calling me. The number doesn't show up, it just says unknown. If the number would show up I could probably get a conversation going.

If they know your cell phone, the cell company already has your record. Your address, what calls you made, how you paid them, if you use credit card, they can get your bank's info from there. Selling a cell phone won't help IMO.

You should call the cell phone company and ask them for the number that called you.

you can do that? call the cell phone company and get the number that called me?

Who exactly do I call? customer service at Verizon? I know that selling my cell phone won't help, but I want a cell phone with bluetooth so I can use my jawbone.

Yes you can do that when I last had a contract phone some one was calling me a stupid hours of the morning I called o2 an got the number off them. If you call customer services they should be able to help you. If not make a note of of what time you received that calls an get hold of the number for your phone providers nucance calls help line, they will ask you what times the calls are an will most likely block that number from calling you.

If that doesn't work change your number.

I am thinking its somebody important trying to contact me. Also they only call when I am awake. Anywhere from 6:00P.M.-8:00P.M. they never called any later then 8:00P.M. I stay up way past 8:00P.M. so its all good. I will see what customer service can do though.

well they just said they can't give me the phone number for that person. Thank you anyway.

Phone again and ask to speak to some one senior, an if they don't offer you the number then make the situation clear, if that still dosn't work tell them you are considering legal action if they don't inform you who it is.

Phone again and ask to speak to some one senior, an if they don't offer you the number then make the situation clear, if that still dosn't work tell them you are considering legal action if they don't inform you who it is.

That's the spirit. Always try to speak with someup higher up.

I saw that thread, it's still handy to have this kind of info available some people genuinely get stupid calls this is the type of info that they might need to get the problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom