Can't wait for my new phone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
SO, I got my phone contract 2 years ago in August, and I have used the same LG1400 since I signed up. I have 2 of them (2 lines on plan), but my girl (or ex, I guess, dunno, complicated situation, lol), has had a Razr since July of last year. This LG phone is so worn, that the paint is rubbing off of it, and it appears that the top outside portion of the clam-shell is clear plastic. The outside screen has a hole in it just smaller than a dime. The antenna is covered in cat tooth marks, the battery hardly lasts for 24 hours, and I now I find myself in situations with absolutly no signal at all..... I ordered 2 brand new Razr's from the company website (employee discount), and they were each $0...... They are just vanilla V3's, not the V3xx or Razr2 or anything. But hey, can't complain about a free upgrade. I loved my last razr, but I was too careless with it, and dropped it till the clamshell broke, and ceased to function. It was bought used for cheap from a friend at work, so insurance wouldn't cover it.

I can't wait. The package hit the Fedex chicago disrobution center at some point mid-day yesterday... Might be waiting for me tonight or tomorrow at home... :)

Just thought I would share....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom