Cant make a choice of which feature phone to get.

SudoHalt

Solid State Member
Hello,
I am looking for a durable feature phone/smartphone to have. To be honest, I am careless and I drop my devices a lot.

Here are a few notes
  • I dont want an Android phone since I will be addictive to it.
  • Price range around something like Samsung Galaxy Y.
  • I want it to be durable and survive some drops on any side of the device.

I have 3 choices of feature phones, the Nokia Asha 303, 302, 311. I am aware of the applications availability on it's OS. All what I need is there.
The 302 has No touchscreen and with physical QWERTY Keyboard, 303 is the same but with a touchscreen. 311 is a full touch screen with no physical keyboard.

I would go with the Asha 302 for having a nice grip and premium feel, specs are perfect for me. But there are many positive and negative comments about Wi-Fi and network coverage, that is what make me Confused. It is said that Nokia fixed that in a software update but not sure. Can anyone confirm that?

Any experiences if you have dropped your Asha 303, 311 or 302?

You are free to recommend a smartphone/feature phone but in the same price range.

You can buy Blackberry curve.its really latest smart phone.its QWERTY keyboard and not touch screen but it has lots of feature that you want.I think if you use it,you will enjoy the phone.

It would really depend on your carrier. And Android is not that additive.

I know T-mobile does some pretty grueling tests on all of the phones they carry.

It would really depend on your carrier. And Android is not that additive.

I know T-mobile does some pretty grueling tests on all of the phones they carry.

For me, it is. I like troubleshooting, tweaking and playing around with the OS, and Android is the best for these things.

Anyway, got myself a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, really regretted why I did not get the Xperia Go.

Thanks for your replies anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom