Blackberry Torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with AT&T, and don't really have a price range. The upgrade is a full one so no matter what phone I get, it will still be cheap and affordable :triumphant: However that'd be great if you could give me some specific examples.

If you want something cheap, that can outperform the big dogs (in benchmarks, at least), check out the Pantech Burst. I just got one for my wife, and I'm blown away. It's faster than my HTC Vivid. It's $50 as an upgrade. Look it up, it's got pretty good specs. it ships with Gingerbread 2.3.5.

If you want something cheap, that can outperform the big dogs (in benchmarks, at least), check out the Pantech Burst. I just got one for my wife, and I'm blown away. It's faster than my HTC Vivid. It's $50 as an upgrade. Look it up, it's got pretty good specs. it ships with Gingerbread 2.3.5.

Thanks for the reply,

I looked into it, but I think I still would prefer the motorola Atrix 2. I have used the original Atrix (my brother has one) and like the feel, and the new one has even better specs, so I think it's a good fit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom