Best MP3 Player / Phone Combo Company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zythyl

In Runtime
I'm looking at combining my MP3 and mobile into one device so I can finally have another spare pocket in my jeans. Which company has the best range of these hybrid devices?

What does tech-forums think of the BlackBerry's? Especially their new products like the Storm?

I would stay away from iphone and black berry's if you are just wanting a phone/ mp3 player. Because if you get a blackberry or iphone you are looking at $30 a month for a data package as well as your minutes and texting if you so choose.

You don't need to get the $30 package with the Blackberry. The iPhone has it tethered on no matter what. Don't listen to a rep that says you have to get the $30 package on the Blackberry...the only reason you need it is for the MIR, that's it.

Granted, I don't think there's much of a point to the PDA type phones without the package, but that's my personal opinion.

By the by, don't get the Storm. It's a piece of crap. You could always grab the Curve or the Pearl. But if you're going to shell out for the Bold, you might as well grab the iPhone, because the Bold costs 400 bucks.

I would suggest the iPhone for what you are wanting.. there are some other phones out there, it all depends on what you want it for.. wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research comparing anything you want in a phone to what they are offering..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom