Benefits of airline carrier's mobile apps - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Phones, Tablets, and other Handheld Devices
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2017, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Benefits of airline carrier's mobile apps

Hello All,

I am writing this message in connection with an academic research survey to understand travellers' perceptions of using airline carrier's Mobile apps.

This academic research survey is conducted by the University of Nice, France. The purpose of this survey is to understand how international travellers perceive the values of these mobile apps. Furthermore, this study will also examine, which factors influence the traveller’s perceived value of airline carrier's mobile apps and how it leverages the brand image, satisfaction and loyalty of travellers.

I am sending herewith the link of the surveys. And I have sought permission to post this survey.

Perceived value of using airline carrier's mobile apps for international travellers. - Online Survey

Could you please participate in this survey and provide your responses.

I will thankful for your help. And your responses will be beneficial for this survey.

I thank you for your help and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,
Vik

vikflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: Benefits of airline carrier's mobile apps

Hello All,

I am writing this message in connection with an academic research survey to understand travellers' perceptions of using Mobile apps.

Due to some changes, the survey has been modified to understand the benefits of mobile apps in general .

This academic research survey is conducted by the University of Nice (Cote d'Azur), France. The purpose of this survey is to understand how international consumers perceive the values of mobile apps. Furthermore, this study will also examine, which factors influence the perceived value of mobile apps and how it leverages the brand image, satisfaction and loyalty of travellers.

Could you please use the link of the survey, as mentioned in the previous message. And I have sought permission to post this survey.

Could you please participate in this survey and provide your responses.

I will thankful for your help. And your responses will be beneficial for this survey.

I thank you for your help and truly appreciate your support.

Kind Regards,
Vik
vikflys is offline   Reply With Quote