Axon 7

nothing that I have seen as well, did you go premium to unlock all the features? So far what I have seen, it's worth the 3 bucks to donate to the developer. Got my contact customization issue resolved, and a few other things that I didn't know I could do. :p

nothing that I have seen as well, did you go premium to unlock all the features? So far what I have seen, it's worth the 3 bucks to donate to the developer. Got my contact customization issue resolved, and a few other things that I didn't know I could do. :p

Nah I haven't gone premium. Haven't really had a need to personally.

So are you like the Axon 7 so far?

Love it so far. Bloatware is almost negligible ; Disabling features is quite easy and they stay gone. My only issues with the vanilla OS is the customization of contacts (which is a basic in any other phone) and the update system. Which may be due in part to my network setup, but once I updated to 7.1.1 it see's the network just fine and tells me no new updates are available.

Once I bring it on the road and check out it's true potential/flaws I'll update it's good/bad points. If I feel up to it and have time maybe I'll do a review of the phone as an unbiased user since I bought it on user feedback alone.

I installed the Asus ZenUI dialer on mine. I loved it on the Zenfone 2 and it has call blocking baked in.

Back
Top Bottom