Archos 70 Questions: Playlists, Speakers, Stylus...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB:

How do I create an MP3 play list ... ???

I can only play one song at a time, which is annoying. I'd like to be able to play all the songs in a folder, or create a play list ....

Does anyone have external speakers for a tablet?

I'm looking for speakers that will give high quality sound with my Archos 70 IT 250GB. I don't need speakers that will blast really loud, but I do want good quality sound with some volume.

I'd like to have speakers that I can carry with me in my backpack, that will somehow close safely, so as not to ruin the speakers.

I'm looking for a good stylus for my Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB.

I just found out that there are bluetooth styli! Would these work with the Archos 70 IT?

Also, I'd like a stylus with a fine point, so I can easily choose small font links.

I will use the stylus for typing (on-screen keyboard), clicking on links (small fonts!), gaming and drawing.

Re: Archos 70 Questions

There is no need to create multiple topics about your Archos Tablet. They can all be asked and answered in the same topic.

So lets go down the list. The first item, creating a playlist, i have to be blunt here. Archos has it right in their User Guide for the Archos 70 and is listed right on their site.

ARCHOS 70 User Guide

External Speakers is another simple one. Any speaker that has HDMI or USB Support will work since that is the interface support of the Archos. Nothing more to it. Good Quality and speakers for a Tablet/portable device does not exist. Sorry to be blunt again but it is true. You will get decent but you will not get good.

As for the Stylus, anything can be used. You can use a mechanical pencil if it works for you. I have used my DS Stylus on many devices and i have used my Nokia N80 stylus on my DS. As long as the item you are using operates it, then you can use whatever item you have at hand. Be it a pen, pencil, paper clip or bus pass. As long as it works as a touching device that is all that matters.

Since the Archos 70 is so new, odds are only a few will have knowledge of what you are looking for. I edited the thread title to reflect exactly what questions you posted. Merging the threads was standard operating procedure here as they all stem from a single poster about a single product.

I had never really looked at the Archos 70. I am not a tablet kind of guy, but it looks and sounds neat.

Here's a few speaker options I came across.

Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless USB Speaker Z515: Electronics

Amazon.com: Logitech USB Laptop Speaker Z305: Electronics

Amazon.com: Logitech Laptop Speaker Z205: Electronics

ThinkGeek :: B-Flex 2 USB Speaker

Amazon.com: Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speakers: Electronics

As i told you a long time ago in the MP3 Player Thread, stop creating multiple topics. Our site doesnt do it. An your 10,000 Posts is only 1/3 of what i have posted on this site alone not including all of the other sites i am on. Which include major sites run by Microsoft among many others.

If you don't like it, you don't have to be here. Simple answer. This is how we operate here like it or not.

All the questions in your first post have been answered; the playlist, the speakers and the stylus. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask away in this thread. Posts with no content other than derogatory retorts and accusations will be deleted and infractions handed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom