Apple Hires Antenna Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good management? They should have hired the engineers on the development phase, not after the product is in the market. This is a very bad management!
And Steve Jobs makes his clients happy by saying they have to buy a case (don't know the right term for this sorry) for the phone? Yes, I can hold it differently to solve the problem but if I'm paying 600€, more less, for it I want to hold it however I want. If they hired the engineers team when they were developing the phone the clients wouldn't be on this mess.
They should OFFER the clients the case to solve the problem until they don't replace the bad designed phone with one without this issues.

It's not good management to put out a product with an issue I agree. But putting the resources in place to fix the problem instead of just ignoring it that's good management. How many times have we seen companies just ignore issues instead of fixing them.

But it is good management that they've quickly identified and are trying to fix their mistake for future releases :)

No company could leave a screwup this bad... How something like this got through QC is mind blowing. Its not like its a small oops... Its a usage killer.

I think Apple has now gained a user base of non fanatics that want the product to actually work as advertised, and not just sorta work and say Apple on it.

It's something basic so I don't think it's good or bad management... Good management would be offering the case for everyone who bought the phone, this is good management and show that they care about their customers. Not saying or spend another $30 or hold it differently... This is bad management! If I had one I would return it in the same day.
And I don't believe Apple didn't knew about this problem before launching it on the stores. Almost everyone hold the phone that way... no one in apple used the phone, and holds it like the majority, and didn't detected this? Come on! What kind of tests do they that didn't detect something basic like this?

So they most probably knew about the problem but since they didn't have the time to fix it before the release deadline they release it anyway. Of course I'm conjecturing here but if this is the case, this is the worse management a company can do.

I'm not a Apple hate boy, I own a ipod touch and I'm very happy with it, but this kind of things makes really mad, no matter which company we're talking about... they screw up badly on this one and their solution is for you to spend another $30? Shame on you Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom