Any T-Mobile customers on here?

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Since I now work for said company I was just wondering who has the service, what device(s) you use on it, and what kind of plan you are on. I'm not trying to sell anyone anything (unless you get me if/when you call in :)), but I am curious and could probably give some recommendations if they are wanted.

I dont specifically have their service, but I do sell contract phones for them as well as Family Mobile phone thru Walmart which is on their service. Some of our Straight Talks phones also use their service. I would like to pick your mind from time to time about changes to the plans. As knowing that information helps when selling phones for me. If I know what the unlimited plans truly entails and such. ;)

I guess T-Mo is not very popular on here. Too bad. From what I am seeing from the inside T-Mo has some of the best deals going.

I have T-mo prepaid service on a Wildfire S, I think it is. Last couple of weeks haven't had a decent data service at my house. Don't know if it's a phone or service problem.

I have T-mo prepaid service on a Wildfire S, I think it is. Last couple of weeks haven't had a decent data service at my house. Don't know if it's a phone or service problem.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Give customer service a buzz by dialing 611 on your handset and let them do some troubleshooting. It could be a network issue or your handset, but they can help determine which.

I have the T-mobile family plan... Unlimited minutes, texts, and 2 of 3 phones and data as well. hence why I'm looking for a decent smart phone now. Something with a QWERTY keyboard though. I'm looking at the Mytouch slide.

I have the T-mobile family plan... Unlimited minutes, texts, and 2 of 3 phones and data as well. hence why I'm looking for a decent smart phone now. Something with a QWERTY keyboard though. I'm looking at the Mytouch slide.

A little inside info, bud... T-Mo will be bringing out a slide version of the Samsung Galaxy Blaze, called the Relay. Not sure of the date on it, though, but soon.
New Training Docs Correctly Identify T-Mobile's Newest QWERTY Device | | TmoNewsTmoNews

Back
Top Bottom