Angry at Sony Smartwatch 3

spartanboyyy

Beta member
Hello forum,

I recently bought a Sony Smartwatch 3 (ss3). For my job it's highly important to be able to view lots of different PDF files on my ss3. To my angry surprise I found out that in order to put files on the ss3 you cant simply connect the ss3 to the pc and just drag and drop the files on it. You need to put the files on the phone first and then you can only put each single PDF on the watch! ARRGHHHH!!!!:mad::mad:

The ONLY reason I bought the ss3 instead of the apple watch was because I hate apple's itunes and other annoying app policy. Sony you dissapointed me and I basically spent 300 bucks on a crappy way of getting the job done.

So why am I posting this? I'm looking for a samarita who knows a hack or something that will enable me to just drag and drop complete folder from either the computer to the watch or the phone to the watch. And then I want to be able to view the files on the watch (preferable in alphabetical order).

Ive been using the PDF reader for the smartwatch in conjunction with the sony xperia z2.

So far I found this: https://gigaom.com/2014/12/08/yes-you-can-hack-your-android-wear-watch-heres-how-to-start/

I DO NOT know anything about root things or what ever, I have a basic tech understanding like any other 25 year old.

I hope someone can help me :)

Why do you want to read PDF's on a small smartwatch screen?

If your job demands you to be portable...a laptop or tablet would be a better solution, as then you'll have an ample sized screen to read the PDF.

I'm in mangagement. Everyone in my company is supossed to know everything by heart in any presentation. I can't be seen using my phone or a tablet during the meeting. But the watch would make me a lot more successful

Back
Top Bottom