Android OS running on a Smart Phone.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I have had this phone for about two weeks & shoul be back online with a propper internet connection soon in about a weeks time but I have a few questions about android.

How secure is it. The security aithentication is draw a pattern based gollowed but a number diget if you forget your pattern.

Is it easy for people to acutally get in to an android based os using blue tooth or wifi.

I had a phone years ago when bluetooth first came out and it got broken in to so it cant be that hard.

Can anyone give me any info or an introduction to this android OS.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

What is your concern with security?

Most people think lock-patterns will help deter a thief.
However it is very easy to wipe just about any android device and load a fresh, clean android version. Quite like most laptops and other devices. IPhone's are a good bit harder when it comes to thieves being able to wipe them. But over-all I think android has more advantages security-wise and other-wise.

Moral of the story, if your concerned about theft: don't put your phone in a situation where it's likely to be stolen.

As for it being easy to get into android via bluetooth or USB... the older the android OS, the easier it would be in theory... but still the person doing it would have to have some uncommon knowledge.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom