Android or iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saybs

Beta member
Hey guys,
It's time for me to change phones! I currently have HTC legend, it keeps on freezing when I connect to the Internet.. so what do you recommend me with, an android device or iPhone?

Thank you in advance,
- Saybs

It's mostly up to you. Which do you feel more comfortable using? Android or iOS? Which has the features that you personally need? Which is more affordable for you?

Well I had both devices, and both of them have advantages and disadvantages.. I just need some advices..

Thanks anyways..
- Saybs

Like I said, it's mostly personal preference. Some people like iOS, where as others like myself like Android. My reasoning behind Android is I can more easily root it, and install custom ROMs to make the device more like what I want and how I want it.

If I could pick right now I'd go with the Samsung Galaxy S2. I've seen it up close and personal, it's smooth as to use

I like my Apple devices, but they're almost too closed down, even with jailbreaking. If I had to rechoose my phone based on what's available today, I'd go with the Galaxy S II or the Motorola Atrix. From my experiences, iOS is much smoother out of the box to use than Android, but Android is much more customizable, better for a techie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom