Android 2.3 lock screen notifications??`

lol ikr :p
Its so hard to flash an android phone, I kept on getting error messages too. I don't know how other people get it to work. I think your best bet it to give it to someone you know who can flash it and has done it before, preferably a friend who would do it for free and not a phone shop who would charge like $30+
Bruh, not hard at all. Just gotta look on XDA for the specific guide for your phone and follow it pretty much exactly. I've been flashing all of my phones & tablets since I've had smartphone(s) - even before Android (the Samsung Omnia i920 that ran Windows Mobile 6.5).

Also, don't mooch services from a friend that knows how to do something you can't - buy 'em food or a drink or something at least.

Bruh, not hard at all. Just gotta look on XDA for the specific guide for your phone and follow it pretty much exactly. I've been flashing all of my phones & tablets since I've had smartphone(s) - even before Android (the Samsung Omnia i920 that ran Windows Mobile 6.5).

Also, don't mooch services from a friend that knows how to do something you can't - buy 'em food or a drink or something at least.

lol, well i searched everything but i still kept on getting some error that nobody else ever had.

On my end, I've tried almost anything to update my Samsung Galaxy Fascinate to Android 4.X. I'd get errors left and right: "status 0" "status 6" "status 7". I wanted to punch a hole in my wall, after I figured that I forgot to back up my stuff before attempting to update...

I've been flashing since the Nokia days
I've always run into walls but somehow ended up figuring it out.
I think mainly I've had issues with drivers.
If I would try a different machine with a different OS and that would sometimes work.
With my 6P i had to use Windows 7 instead of 10 to get things done.

Back
Top Bottom