350$ for a new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went shopping for a new phone. I wanted to buy the iPhone, so I stopped by my local AT&T store and they told me I needed to pay $735 just to activate an account... needless to say I was crushed I really wanted that phone.

I decided to go with Verizon, and the new LG VX10000 (Voyager) and let me tell y'all that phone is just as good as the iPhone or better! I haven't had any problems with it, ive had it for about a month now. Only thing that sucks is that the battery kinda dies too quick, but they have a new firmware coming out and a battery extention. Plus the phone is only like $299 with the contract, so if theres anyone else out there with this phone id like to hear your stories.

I heard something like this as well cryptik that it costs quite a pretty penny to activate, but after you activate it your bills are fairly low, i've heard stories of 30 bucks.

I heard something like this as well cryptik that it costs quite a pretty penny to activate, but after you activate it your bills are fairly low, i've heard stories of 30 bucks.

I was actually thinking about forking over the 700 bucks to get the phone, but in the end im happy with my new Voyager. Plus in about a years time hopefully the google phone will come and ill just go that route. Free cellphone service just a one time buying fee for the google phone = epic. :happy:

I was actually thinking about forking over the 700 bucks to get the phone, but in the end im happy with my new Voyager. Plus in about a years time hopefully the google phone will come and ill just go that route. Free cellphone service just a one time buying fee for the google phone = epic. :happy:

well i got my phone fixed so no iphone for me, and there isnt such thign as a google phone google is designing the next generation of operatin system for hand held phones and pda's, what im exited for is zune 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom