XFX 850 Black Edition Spy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
XFX 850 Black Edition Spy Pics

We managed to get our grubby little hands on some more info on the XFX 850 Black Edition power supply. According to the info we have, the XFX 850W Black Edition PSU is capable of 850W of continuous power at 50°C, has high efficiency operation, supports SLI and Crossfire, features detachable modular cables, solid polymer caps and a quiet 135mm ball bearing fan. Keep your eyes peeled here for a complete evaluation in the near future.

Even though I am kind of over the whole green and black color scheme, I am looking forward to seeing someone do an all green and black build with this PSU thrown in.

Wow... First going to ATI now pickup PSU's.
Double lifetime warranty on this too? :p

Awesome stuff.
That 70A single rail means it competes directly with the Corsair 850W TX.

If my TX750 ever dies, that will be it's replacement. Looks seeexy. And that way, I'd have a green+black XFX mobo, green+black XFX 260, and a green+grey PSU :p

Don't care much for the looks unless I was going for a military theme, but I LOVE the looks of that single 12v rail, just wondering, how much the other rails are going to hurt that on max load.... 850 watts max, but 840 max on 12v and 150 max on the other rails.... So if 100 watts or so on the others was being used, that would lower the 12v's output.... Could cause SOME stability issues imo.

Awesome stuff.
That 70A single rail means it competes directly with the Corsair 850W TX.
it will most likely be made by seasonic also, My guess is they will start having nice deals with these and xfx cards, will be great, this psu looks awesome, finally people are getting away from the old box style psu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom