World's First Mechanical Keyboard Designed For Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking at this KB. Seems to be pretty nice, especially having the USB 2.0 port, even though it doesn't seem to be dedicated? Nice sleek look too.
I'm not a fan of having to press the Fn key for the media features though. I'd rather have the pad like on the Lycosa.
Too high of a price though IMO. Here in Canada it will probably be $160.

When the G110 is under $100cnd here that offers the illumination, USB 2.0, only need to hit 1 button for media, and 36 macro buttons - the mechanical is not worth that difference to me for the amount of gaming I do.

It uses Cherry MX Blue switches

There are 'tactile' switches and 'linear' switches
linear switches require the same force to press all the way down.
tactile switches require more force at a certain point (just before actuation) so you know when to stop pressing.

Also, some are designed to make more or less noise.

cool. would i got out and buy it no, not for that price, and not because my lycosa suits me fine atm.

Exactly my feelings. Seems like a great keyboard but I think I'll be using my Logitech G15 v1 til it dies...it's over 5 years old now and still in tip top shape :) Best keyboard evvaarrr

Ehh Im with Guru on this one. My G15 V2 is awesome! Sure, I wouldn't mind if it were mechanical but im not sacrificing my LCD screen just for a mechanical KB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom