Windows 8: My thoughts

The only issue I've had with Windows 8 so far is with Windows updates. Some of them install, others end up freezing when installing, making me have to restart my pc :(

Download Start8 From Stardock to Get the old windows 7 start menu with a option to hold the windows key to get to the windows 8 start menu. I love 8 now that I have that piece of software!

I was in same condition as OP has said here when I used Windows 8 first time.

But later after getting tips / shortcuts of windows 8, it become pretty easy for me to use windows 8.

WIndows 8 is ten times better than 7. I work on windows 7,8 and Mac OS X and I'd say the new 8 version is pretty cool. Only downfall is I still find there are extra steps to take that are not necessary, where Mac wins. However, my advice is to purchase a touch screen computer to take advantage of the Windows 8 swipe motions, which makes it really easy to navigate the system.

Windows 8 is kinda tough to learn with , we are tech support of Toshiba and we have a lot of caller with this new OS , but most of the questions are how to go back on my desktop icons . xD well kinda funny but win 8 is totally diff from the other OS , but most of the gamer people does not put their faith on Win 8 , well i hope they will release such OS which is better for gaming specially the MMORPG

Back
Top Bottom