what does everyone think of the iPhone then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its 3 in 1.
a web browser, a phone and a music player..
thats like saying my computer is a "trillion" in one.

theres nothing special about it.
My Sony Ericsson does pretty much the same thing.

Give it a break, it's because it's from Apple and everyone loved the iPod
so now they want everything with an "i" infront of it.
I love the iPod, it was great! a bit pricey, but hey thats apple.

There are plenty of phones that do just the same thing.

matter of fact, I've read an article with this conversation before.
not only is it true, it's sort of funny too =]

The iPhone is a piece of sh*t, and so is your face.

iphone doesnt have picture messaging..isnt that sad?
such a high tech phone, and no pic msg....very disappointing.

iPhones pretty cool.. my friend just got one, and i like it alot.. i myself have a verizon xv6700...

my phone can do everything his can.. touch screen... windows wedia... picture viewer, microsoft office and what not..

but.. i love his phone so much more.. why?? because it does everything.. better... doesnt lag like my phone does every so often... movements are clean.. not ugly... picture scrolling zooming and all that made easier... i'm in love w/ that phone

but.. i'm kinda angry that it lacks the picture messaging, memory card use... ability to pull out a battery in case it freezes...

its got its ups and downs.. but if i were to have any 1 phone.. it'd probably be the iphone.. or the new xv6800 thats coming out.. cuz i love my phone.. and lvoe the keyboard on it.. don't know what i'd do w/o it.. i text message a crapload

i dont own one but i used one in my o2 shop, great fun and the touch screen is lush stuff

sorry i didnt realise the age of this thread :eek:

my bro works for at&t and the company hands it out to the empoyees for a month or two to try it out.
Hes got it now and i gotta say its impressive.
From all the touch phones ive used, this is the best. Interface is friendly, and its just fun using it.
Although its the best when you have the full package so you can use every feature of it.

The new iphone will be coming out soon that will allow 3rd party applications which is a major plus for a lot of users, infact almost everyone...thats just one of the new features though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom