• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

roobid

Beta member
Hello!
I'm writing to you to get your advice on a web-based application I'm working on.
The problem I'm trying to solve is an inconvenience of google or other maps services search.
What I'm not happy with is that maps do not remember search results and when making a new request previous results are getting erased.
Another problem is that usually search results are displayed not just where you need it but everywhere on a map.
There are several other issues but let's keep it short for now.
So the application I'm building will allow you to search for a places on a map with circles.
You can use as many circles as you need and set a search criteria for every circle; results are going be loaded into the circle.
That way you can search just where you need it, have all the results of many queries on the same page.
For example it might give you an answer to such a complex query as "find gas stations about 50 miles ahead by my route which is close to the grocery store"
Then finally you can create a trip plan of the selected places and print it out.

And here's what I'm asking you. Would you be interested in this kind of application? If yes, what would you improve in implementation?
Is it easier/complex in comparison to the regular search?

Website address is: wheretotravelnext.com

Thanks a lot!
Serge

Back
Top Bottom