Watch and Record Any TV Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Watch and Record Any TV Channel

ASUS My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC 3-in-1 TV Card with Three Built-in TV Systems for All-in-one Multimedia Options
Taipei, Taiwan, August 8, 2008 – Meeting user demands for a TV card that can simultaneously display and record satellite, digital and analog TV on PCs, ASUS, producer of high quality multimedia products, today introduced the new ASUS My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC 3-in-1 TV card. This innovative piece of hardware delivers sharp picture quality; and supports both digital (DVBS or DVBT) and analog (PAL) TV programs – allowing users access to any* worldwide TV program without geographic restrictions on their desktop PCs. Presenting itself as a total solution for home theater entertainment, the My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC incorporates versatile ASUS utilities to fulfill diverse user needs – enabling them to enjoy an all-in-one multimedia entertainment experience right on their PCs.

Watch Any TV Channel to Suit Individual Desires
Integrating three built-in TV systems into a single TV card, the ASUS My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC allows users to watch and record high-quality digital (DVBS or DVBT) or analog (PAL) TV programs on their PCs. Able to receive digital satellite TV signals from almost all DVB-Satellite TV channels, it goes beyond geographic boundaries to deliver access to almost every TV program* – regardless of where users are currently residing.
User-friendly Multimedia Entertainment
The ASUS My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC provides a total solution for home theater entertainment. With the capability to let users watch digital or analog TV programs, make scheduled recordings, edit and produce their very own movies, edit and burn DVD/VCDs, listen to FM radio and MP3; or sort videos and photographs, this TV card truly satisfies every user's need. Additionally, the inclusion of the ASUS VideoSecurity Online technology makes building a home monitoring system simple. With the ASUS My Cinema-PS3-100/PTS/FM/AV/RC, users can easily turn PCs into an all-in-one multimedia entertainment centers with ease.
Instant TV Access with Full Function Remote Controller
With the full function remote controller, users will gain instant access to watching TV, TV recording and channel surfing all in the palm of their hands. With the ability to “pause” live TV programs, users can then step away from watching to tend to anything, and continue watching the programs after they come back. Never again will they miss a single moment of their favorite TV programs anymore!

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom