USB Thumb Drive For Ninjas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually know someone that would enjoy that as a gift, they do some form of karate... They love it.... And I am sure they would love to have that for ****s n giggles.

Oh this has just gone to far, ninjas where not even that good. Pirates and Zombies are the way to go.

The problem is that the vicious looks of the thing would stop it being very usable, as a usb stick. No-ones going to want you to be using that anywhere near them, and at businesses, schools and when going on holiday it would definitely not be allowed. Making the thing utterly useless...

personally my fav flash drive is the one that blows up the internals if it is stollen and is trying to be used.

Whoa.. there's one that does that?

USB Thumb Drive For Ninjas

[H] reader Jared G. says the weapon of choice for ninja-nerds around the world is this 2GB USB throwing star. For just over $100, this device is guaranteed to help you ward off attackers…..well, that and any potential girlfriends.
[/CENTER]

I couldn't help but lol at that... but it is an interesting gift for my black belt friend who outclasses his teacher/instructor.. o_O

But I bet that would get somebody at Duluth High School in a lot of trouble if they had that..

Whoa.. there's one that does that?

i heard something along those lines, i don't know if it acctually "blows up" it may just fry the thing for it is useless, i'll try to find a link on it.

EDIT: could not find anything, i heard it on a comercial a few months ago though.

They only thing that would make this cool is if the "ninja" could throw it and get it to insert in the USB slot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom