UPnp and DLNA

PsychoData

Solid State Member
Just wondering if anyone out there has messed around with these two. DLNA especially is starting to show up in more phones. I'm mainly interested in trying to make a media server for my house and a media renderer on a few different computers.

I've found a few different apps that will let me have a control point on my phone. but for now i was wondering if anyone out there has a DLNA speaker or anything that they prefer or has a media server or renderer that they use at their house

I've messed around with KLEER, and I had a Sony SA-NS400 HomeShare Network Speaker, which worked on DLNA. For the rendering, why not just network the PC's together on a LAN, and use TeamViewer Mobile to check on it?

I also want to be ready to stream to my phone. I have been looking for something that i can use to Get media from one computer (to be my media server) and then play it to as different computer (or other computer, each one showing as a different media renderer. If i can get that set up then there are plenty of ways to control with a digital media controller app from my phone

Back
Top Bottom