TV Box

Goblin1986

Baseband Member
Hi everyone! I have been studying for three days about this device! I understand that I need your help! Could you please tell me which TV boxes are the best nowadays? I mean if I want to buy and began to use without any difficulties and reading of instructions for two or more days? So I am interested in simpleness! I would like with help of TV box:
- to watch movies HD
- sometimes play different games
- use flash card for watching movies
Maybe somebody will advice me what else my TV box should have!!! Thank you beforehand!!!

Are you just wanting to stream movies, either from local storage or from a streaming service such as Netflix?

Ones that will be able to do that + play games on it...will be like the Fire TV and possibly Android/Google TV. Dunno about flash drive or external storage support. I have a home server setup though, and stream all of my movies/TV/music I have stored locally through Plex Media Server.

Are you just wanting to stream movies, either from local storage or from a streaming service such as Netflix?

Ones that will be able to do that + play games on it...will be like the Fire TV and possibly Android/Google TV. Dunno about flash drive or external storage support. I have a home server setup though, and stream all of my movies/TV/music I have stored locally through Plex Media Server.

I would like to stream movies from streaming services such as Netflix I quess

If all you wanted to do was stream, then a Chromecast or Fire TV Stick would work as well.

IF you're wanting to play games, stream movies, and such you should get a gaming console... like a PS4 or Xbox One

You could build your own PVR (Personal Video Recorder) That way you can watch regular tv, record tv programs to your hard drive, play video games and go on line

Back
Top Bottom