Tuniq TX-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin Man

muffin enthusiast
Tuniq fine-tunes thermal paste with TX-4 :: TweakTown

"Tuniq has been working on improving its thermal paste recipe and has come out with the new TX-4 branded paste which it's aiming to release to market next month.

2egaek7.jpg

It goes without saying that Tuniq made sure TX-4 would offer better performance than TX-3. TX-4 has increased thermal conductivity and broader thermal range over previous pastes from the company. More specifically, its thermal conductivity is 6.53 W/mK and it has a temperature range of -45°C to 160°C.

f1bja1.jpg

A chart giving performance estimates hints that TX-4 will lower temps by as much as 5% over TX-2 and 11% over generic thermal pastes. Of course, they use their impressive Tower 120 Extreme to obtain these readings nestled atop a Core i5 750 processor at 4GHz under load (using Stress Prime 2004)."

Well I hope it's better than the TX-3, which sucks, the TX-2 is a Excellent product thou. Regardless, it's nice to know someone is trying to improve there product :D

I think recommendations will depend on cost. TX-2 is super cheap and super effective, if TX-4 can best it without costing much more then it is a winner.

Yea..this is the key part. Tx-2 cost like $2.99 (or at least it did last time I bought some)..which is super cheap compared to like AS-5 at l ike $5.99....and it's better

My i5 750 has been under load for more then 12 hours strait at 3.8GHz and the hottest its gotten was 65C, its averaging 60C on all 4 cores. That's with a Xigmatek HDT-S1283 and Tuniq TX-2 paste...

I've still got almost half a syringe of MX-1 to use up. Maybe after I get a steady paying job I will look into getting some better paste.

ok guys, I will use the biggest tip of all. It beats all the other thermal pastes out there.

antiseize%20006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom