System Mechanic 6 PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not a good program.

The company will tell you lies that it actually helps your PC, but what it does is screw up your Windows OS, and make programs run very slowly. Its also a memory hog.

Want proof?

This program crashed my fairly new Dell 2 weeks ago. I have not, nor has Iolo been able to reboot my computer.

System Mechanic 6 will do tons of stuff to your computer, but won't tell you ahead of time what it's going to do. It fixed 99 "security vulnerabilities" on my pc, without telling me what it was doing, or letting me choose which of them to actually fix.

I downloaded M6 and it started doing it's thing without even asking me. AFter it went through some basic changes I went ahead and click to correct the problems it found. I was getting ready to log on to the internet to register it, until I found out I no longer had internet service.

Those reviews were off Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009JQRW2/002-9461318-7610432?v=glance&n=229534

i would tend to agree with the others, it does have some great hassle free ways of helping your system, ive had it five time on various comps and more times that not it has made some type of bugger up. Dont get me wrong, its good if you dont want to use more than 1 program but it does use alot of memory, it tries to connect to theinternet all the time, aggresively startups via system shield or backing up registry. So id recommend just getin a few programs that the do the job. o yey and its not worth the money if you do get it legally:p

I have tried System Mechanic Pro for my PC and it works great. You guys dont know what your talking about. My computer is running faster than ever.

to be honest i think i do :p , it does work ok which i said but to be honest it would be best to use multiple programs which would give better performance, instead of using one program, did u not read what i posted, its ok if u want an all in one!

not worth the money unless u want to be hassle free and lazy about running yur comp :cool:

rahter use multiple ones as im a cheap scate and rather spend little time for better performance, (im just a poor student :p )

Antivir and Nod32, with Firefox
plus a good firewalled router

and if anything manages to infect my computer, I run hijackthis, and/or try and manually delete it

that's what I do, and my systems all run very well. better than what any "performance enhancing" programs will do

there's also overclocking......

The only performance boosting software i have or will ever even use was Norton Utilities back in 2003.

It actually does clean up your system, sort of, and its protects from viruses, not attract viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom