Survey about Smart Homes - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > New Technology and Products
Click Here to Login

Old 07-29-2019, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Survey about Smart Homes

Hello Guys!

I am a Research Associate at Newcastle University (UK). My colleagues from the university and I are currently working under the project focusing on smart home technology use experience and subsequent behaviour. Particularly, we want to understand how individuals behaved in incidents when smart home technologies did not perform as expected. For example, the incidents include but are not limited to malfunctioning of smart home technologies, untimely software updates disrupting the technology functioning, cloud/system failures, private data leakage and etc..

I would appreciate if you could spend 10-12 minutes of your time to fill in the survey following the link: https://newcastlebusiness.eu.qualtri...070EdWCxdxg8Lz.

If you would like to take part in the draw for the prize of 100, please leave your email address on the last page of this survey.

Your response will be very valuable for the project. Thank you!

Tags
performance, smarthome, smarthomedevice, user