Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

synerr1

Beta member
I'm really sorry guys, I just wanted an expert opinion on whether these "free _____" things are for real. What I wanted to know is, do these companies actually reward those who complete their little scheme or do they just pocket the money from the advertisers never to be seen again? It wasn't my goal to waste your time, in fact I wanted to know if I was wasting my own time by taking part in the offer.

-Mike

"Marketing SPAM..."

Here's the lodown on free i*M*ODs. Yes, they are free to you as long as you convince ten people to perticipate in 1 online offer. and YES, they do ship it to you FREE. :angry::angry: But when you hear the word FREE, it only pertains to you! And when you have ten people perticipate in 1 online offer, They ACTUALLY HAVE TO PAY MONEY WHEN THEY PARTICIPATE!!!:mad: So technically, they are paying for the iBLEEP! not you.:angry: Back in the day, they used to have to participate in the most usless Sh*t you could imagine! some sites would trick you into paying for PRON (Of the worst kind) to be sent to you, and you wouldn't even know it!! Not to mention the fact that they sell your personal info and E-mail to everyone, (And every thing, weather they be man or beast! :wooha: ) you can imagine! But that's not the reason why i hate spam. The reason that I hate spam, is because there mostly about iPLods!! The fact that they use an "Apple Computer" product as the objective of this kind of cilliciting! You cant even say the word i*** anymore without it sounding like a CUSSWORD!!! So NO! they're not worth it! :angry: :cool:

"iP*d you!!!..."

PS: Please post something useful other than free iP**s. Thank you. ..... lol :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom