Send Text Messages to the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuNiX

In Runtime
Textmemos is a service that lets the user type in text messages that he wants to have delivered at a certain date and time. All that needs to be done is to enter the cell phone number, the cell phone provider, the date, time and of course the message. As of now 38 different cell phone providers are supported by Textmemos most operating in the United States and Canada with only a handful European ones.

The service itself is completely free and no advertisement will be send in any way to the cell phone number of the recipient. The system behind the service utilized the fact that many cell phone provider accept sms that are send by email which is exactly what Textmemos is doing.

text memos send sms reminder

New sms are processed every fifteen minutes and send out to the cell phone providers. All messages are send one hour in advance of the time detailed to avoid late delivery.

My cell phone provider is unfortunately not in the list but I have a friend who is using this service quite often. It works very well. This is nice if you forget birthdays often for instance or other important

Read More:

Textmemos
via MakeUseOf

when somone advertises something irrelavnt, mods find it very annoying

i doubt he would have been hacked, it would be understandable if a mod was hacked however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom