Seagate, first to announce 1.5TB desktop hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say it was to replace my software CD or DVD that went bad

But as far as I know there no Download Limit

i think they give u a 150GB bandwidth each month and they charge u for every 1GB u go over

im trying to find out if Entouch System is Comcast cz speedtest.net says they are

i think they give u a 150GB bandwidth each month and they charge u for every 1GB u go over
Are you talking about TPG?
If so, they don't charge you extra for going over. You just get your speed slowed to 64kbps (8KB/s)
Same with Telstra, except I get a 10GB limit, and that includes uploads.

Telstra really don't care about customer value.

Just say it was to replace my software CD or DVD that went bad

But as far as I know there no Download Limit
They haven't called me yet, ha, but i know my friend had a scare when they called him for downloading all these movies...
I just don't download enough I guess :)
Are you talking about TPG?
If so, they don't charge you extra for going over. You just get your speed slowed to 64kbps (8KB/s)
Same with Telstra, except I get a 10GB limit, and that includes uploads.

Telstra really don't care about customer value.
10gb??? That sux so hard.

interesting.

i have

1x500gb
1x100gb
1x320gb external
did have 1x200gb (died)

soon to be 2x32gb scis drives from peter.cort (there in the mail)

The 100gb is in my media pc, but i was thinking about ripping all my dvd's to it and my collection of stargate, seasons 1-10,(lol, i guess we like stargate apok)

I might end up getting a PCI-E SAS controller and a Seagate 15k.6 SAS drive (which has very impressive performance - up to 164MB/S and a 5.5ms seek time)
my K9A2 Platinum has 6 x SATA ports, 2 of them compatible with SAS - though all of them are being used. And future motherboards I might get may not support SAS.
with a PCI-E SAS controller and 15k.6 drive connected to it, I can replace the 320GB drive and 74GB Raptor with higher capacity storage drives.
interesting.

i have

1x500gb
1x100gb
1x320gb external
did have 1x200gb (died)

soon to be 2x32gb scis drives from peter.cort (there in the mail)

The 100gb is in my media pc, but i was thinking about ripping all my dvd's to it and my collection of stargate, seasons 1-10,(lol, i guess we like stargate apok)
yep, I've got SG1 seasons 1-10, Atlantis seasons 1-3, the original movie, and Ark of Truth
I'll have to find out when Atlantis season 4 comes out (or if it's already out)

I have stargate sg1 1-10, Atlantis 2-3 (season 4 just came out, on the 8th, i'll be getting it soon) just got the ark of truth, and have recorded the original film. Stargate continuum is out on the 28 and the stargate:universe series spin off still has no dates released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom