Samsung's LED LCD HDTV Lineup: The C9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Samsung's LED LCD HDTV Lineup: The C9000 Does 3D and Has a Video-Previewing Touch Remote

Maybe kinda old news, but darn...I want a TV like that :stare:.
Side view:
500x_led9000__55__r90_02.jpg

Samsung's LED LCD televisions are here and the flagship C9000 is a doozy. It's the only one they're calling "ultra thin", has 3D support in late 2010 and a touch remote that shows you content from other video sources!

Don't really care about how thin TVs are (obviously I don't want CRT thickness, but still) - I don't look at them that way :p

Not saying I wouldn't want one of course ;)

Edit: 2500th post, woo! :D

End every line with a smilie, woo! :silly:

Yeah I agree with Yami, if the difference between that TV and other flat screens is a couple of inches then hey...give me the less expensive, still well performing one. But first, please bring HD cable options to Panama :( this is something I don't understand. Flat screens/full HD TV's sell like crazy here but the only thing to watch on them is ... digital cable, or if you can afford to go blu-ray (which is really rare because of how high the price is here).

I like the looks..but I mean most people would use these on an entertainment center with other devices so the size won't really matter. Why make the tv super thing is the dvd player is still a 10x10 box?

plus I'm sure if you put to much pressure on the top of the tv it would bend or break it :\

I like the looks..but I mean most people would use these on an entertainment center with other devices so the size won't really matter. Why make the tv super thing is the dvd player is still a 10x10 box?

plus I'm sure if you put to much pressure on the top of the tv it would bend or break it :\
Haha true, you got a point there :p. Bleh could paste that baby on my wall and it would be awesome :stare:...or on the ceiling! Don't think it would kill me if it dropped :(, looks kinda light weight...the I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom