saitek cyborg gaming keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is a decent keyboard. I like my Microsoft Natural 4000. :p

^now i know where to buy the keyboard for canada. But i won't be ordering stuff for a while now, change of plans sadly.

i got both, i got all Cyborg stuff except that command pad thing. I havent used the programmable features yet but the keyboard is big with a nice light show. U can actually change different parts of ur keyboard from green to orange to red to amber. U have the option to plug the sound n microphone jacks in ur sound card so u can control the volume too. The keys: W, A, S, D, left, right, down, n up arrows, n space bar r covered in silver thus helping the average gamer know where the most common keys r used in gaming; +1 up for Saitek!

as for the mouse if ur interested:

the mouse............well mine actually, doesnt have a motor lol. I got my Cyborg stuff from the former Saitek HQ before it closed down. Anyways, the mouse is comfortable, has 5 buttons n a scroll wheel. Where u place ur thumb, over it is two buttons for going forward or backward scrolling, helps a lot when on the internet :). The bottom button is right under ur thumb n my guess is that u can program that for anything u want in the software that comes with the CD. on the bottom is an adjustment of three lvls of DPI. Just move the arrow to what speed u want an BAM! Dont need to worry about it again. There r no weights n this mouse isnt bulgy as the last one from Saitek so that's good. It's not heavy but with the motor, im pretty it might be. Also, if u pull back ur thumb to press the bottom button on the left, on the right side there is an adjustable button that can be pressed n moved left to right to change the comfort of the mouse. Mine is all the way out n i cant force it back in lol but no problem it's comfortable.

Yeah i probably won't be buying it cause I got a G9 and it works pretty well.. but I wish I saw that one first :(
Pretty sure it doesn't perform nearly the same as the G9, but it looks so d*** cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom