Rumurs of Nvidia partners defecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is complete BS. The Inquirer needs to be shutdown, the only reason you read a story on there is because you need a good laugh from a terrible piece of fiction.

XFX and EVGA will not defect. They are the most profitable of partners for Nvidia.

PLUS, whoever would make a decision like that would be an idiot. One line of cards with a margin squeeze and you jump ship? How dumb does Charlie think we are?

I would say 60% of people on here buy EVGA if they go NVIDIA, and 30% buy XFX.

I am always dubious of news from the Inquirer, an this proves why.
But it has posed a interesting question what if EVGA an XFX jumped ship to ATi or even intel when there gpu hits the market? would Nvidia die off no but would they be cripled - yea an then ther just a lame duck waiting to fade as the darling of the highend gpu on the market.

Why would this hurt Nvidia? I would just buy a Palit or ASUS or some other brand. I love EVGA but if they don't carry the card I want I will get it from someone who does.

Just keep doing your thing Nvidia, everything will be fine. I love the competition, it can only be good for consumers. I am actually strongly considering getting a 4850.

Although its nice to hear these rumors of Nvidia being hurt in the coming days, its highly unlikely. I'm pretty sure its not that easy to just switch from NV to ATI just like that.

while we are on the subject of nvidia stuff, anyone see anything else about this:
I would wait the 55nm 260 gtx version, will be coming out in September, with 4870 x2, nvidia will have to give it ~$250 price.

I seen it on a gtx+ review on newegg...i know most reviews are BS..but do you think it has any truth to it?

while we are on the subject of nvidia stuff, anyone see anything else about this:

I seen it on a gtx+ review on newegg...i know most reviews are BS..but do you think it has any truth to it?

Its already been said, cmon now we know nvidia.

They did the same with the g80 gts and g92 gts.

I was just writing Charlie a "hate-mail" to see if he would respond and he didn't disappoint. I just find it hilarious that he takes time to read hate-mail and then respond.

Charlie Demerjian to me
show details 4:08 PM (19 minutes ago) Reply

Are you as dumb as you come across, or do you just enjoy ignoring reality? Go read the 8-K moron.

******@gmail.com wrote:

Emailed from The Inquirer...
Nvidia plays the meltdown blame game - The INQUIRER

Instead of being a real journalist you decided to become the technology tabloid writer.

Do you realize that everyone laughs at the nonsense you write?

But, I guess that is your purpose. You write blatant lies to get people angry.....just like a classic flamer.

Enjoy your day idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom