Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
500x500_03_1.jpg
500x500_05_2.jpg

500x500_01_1.jpg
500x500_02_1.jpg

"The Razer Imperator is not just a mere mouse, it is an extension of your hands. Its right-handed ergonomic form factor with a contoured thumb grip delivers comfort and a better fit for gaming, whether you use a palm or fingertip grip. Be empowered to take on foes and fatigue alike - for longer gaming sessions without strain.

When every aspect of your game matters, customize your game play with the unique adjustable side buttons, giving you optimum reach for easier access to mission critical keys and macros.

• Ergonomic right-handed form factor with contoured thumb grip
    The Razer Imperator's right-handed ergonomic form factor maximizes comfort during intense and extended gameplay so you can outlast and outfrag the competition. The contoured thumb grip cradles your hand delivering increased control to low sensitivity gamers who often lift and swipe their mouse.
  • Adjustable side buttons for optimum reach
    2 adjustable side buttons delivers optimum reach regardless of palm size or grip style; and for gamers who often lift their mouse or make rapid movements during gaming, the customizable buttons makes mission critical keys and macros accessible at all times.
  • 5600dpi Razer Precisionâ„¢ 3.5G laser sensor
    The 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor arms you with gaming grade precision and reliable tracking that will keep up with your every movement. Be it a small twitch of your wrist or a long range swipe to take out your foe, the Razer imperator delivers your every instruction with pinpoint accuracy.

Technical Specifications

* Ergonomic right-handed design
* Adjustable side buttons
* 5600dpi Razer Precisionâ„¢ 3.5G Laser sensor
* Razer Synapseâ„¢ On-board Memory
* Up to 200 inches per second/ 50g acceleration
* Seven independently programmable Hyperesponseâ„¢ buttons
* 1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ / 1ms response rate
* On-The-Fly Sensitivityâ„¢ adjustment
* Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon® feet

Approx. size in mm: 123(L) x 71(W) x 42(H)

Razer Imperator | Ergonomic right-handed form factor | Adjustable side buttons | 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor | Buy Online
$79.99 at the Razer Store. It will probably be about that when it hits NewEgg and other etailers.

My 4000 dpi is starting to feel slow. It seems like too much, but you adjust very quickly, a day or two at most.

You use that in gaming also? I don't even use my 2500dpi to its fullest...I think it would be better for me as a gamer if I could get used to a higher dpi setting though.

Idk, still looks sorta uncomfortable compared to my MX Revolution... and its wired. Friend bought the Mamba (he's got to much money..) and it makes my hand cramp a bit after using it for a couple hours. But almost all ambidextrous mice do that to me now :p

The 5600 dpi is crazy, I'd use it just for the heck of it. Have my MX set to fastest and I have no troubles using it, find it more entertaining to use things on high sensitivity. Play halo 3 and cod on 9 just for kicks, makes it more challenging and you can turn around soo fast.

ya my 4000k dpi feels slow as well i would go for a mamba before this just for looks of comfort and wow is razer ever pumping out products now it took a couple years after they released anything after the lachii.

I'd like to hold it before i got it...but it looks nice. May have to replace my Lachesis with it...lol. And agreed with the others, my 4000dpi is feeling a bit slow...but its fun to watch anybody else use my computer that doesn't realize how sensitive my mouse is xD.

If you do replace your Lachesis don't forget poor Vern and his ball mouse. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom