Razer Carcharias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
Shark-Attacks-Gamers-The-Razer-Carcharias-Headset-2.jpg
Shark-Attacks-Gamers-The-Razer-Carcharias-Headset-3.jpg
The Razer Carcharias contains certain key features focused on comfort, like a circumaural shape to allow full over-ear coverage, interchangeable ear pads for a custom fit and a fully adjustable headband. However, the headset is all about seamless and intelligible communications during fast-paced gaming sessions, and for this reason, its most important components are the microphone and headphones, which we'll talk about separately as follows.

Hence, the headphones have a frequency response range of 20 - 20,000 Hz, as well as an impedance level of 32 ohms at 1kHz. They also provide a pretty good sensitivity level (102 ± 4dB at 1 kHzMax), support a maximum input of 200 mW and are built around 40-mm drivers with neodymium Magnets.

source

Not to shabby, although they won't match my steelseries Siberia full head set. Too bad ncix has taken SO DANG long to get the here, i ordered it 2.5 weeks ago, still not here. I will never order from them again.

Not to shabby, although they won't match my steelseries Siberia full head set.

I saw your post of the red version

it looks HAWT!

too bad they aren't comfortable for my big head

well, they are very comfortable when you put it on at first, but after about 2 hours they irritate me

it looks HAWT!

too bad they aren't comfortable for my big head

well, they are very comfortable when you put it on at first, but after about 2 hours they irritate me

yeah, i think the red looks sick, it is my fav color, and match's my sig, and my comp (too bad i did not have red Lachesis and Lycosa as well)

Im prob not going to be using them for very long periods, they are meant for night. As i have 5.1 speakers for daytime, i don't want to keep people up lol. I can't wait to try them out,,,Curse ncix...and im a premium member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom