Oh gawd this runs HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
So I just got my X2, Unfortunatly I have not gotten my Vista 64 Bit yet, so no crysis benchmarks or Screenies, Anyways.

I installed it, and at stock fan speeds, AT IDLE, sitting at windows desktop, the GPUs are 75C.

But, hey, guess what. Thats ok, using this program, I cranked the Fan speed to 70% and now its 40C Idle.
Experttool-ATI
http://en.expreview.com/img/software/0808/Expertool-ati.exe

LOL!, once I get vista installed I throw up some in game crysis screen shots, or Ill try at least..

Ok, im trying to install Vista 64 bit now, So soon as thats done Ill try to get some vantage mark and in game crysis screens.

I was able to play the follow games on windows XP Maxed out, without "noticable Microstutering or FPS below 60, all Max settings.

Farcry
Supreme commander: Forged Allainces.

And other older ones.

Still a good card dude... but tons better than an 8800GTX that you had like years ago though, right?

Man after using my pal's 8800GT, every other card seems ultra slow now :(

Ste, my sig tells all about my system and card temps. I can feel ur pain. Use MX-2, i cant get my back screws off, too small :p.

off topic:

oh Ste, i got great news! I sent my mobo to be fixed by MSI finally after waiting 5 months, i was scared my dad was gonna get mad at me for mentioning it again. UPS said it will reach City of Industry, CA tomorrow!. My dad wanted to pay someone to diagnostic the problem when i clearly knew about 85% of what the problem was. Every since his heart attack on 5/3, he has fairly changed in his moods n feelings.

anyway, ya so hooray! I will try Rivatuner next time.

ha, this thread Will have to wait, the drive I installed vista on Died today.

Lol... Well it was 5 years old.... RIP.

Ok I promise some Crysis and Vantage Mark screens tommorow.

Crysis performance is about where I expected it.

Dx10 64 bit mode, 4 AA all other settings maxed out, using an autoexec file and I average about 24 FPS @ 1920 X 1200, but, it seems smoother to me than the Devmode console reports.. Meh.

Unnfortunately everytime I took a screen shot in crysis, the pasted version into paint was completely Black..

Meh, but heres something, Note the GPU Clock speeds are wrong, I actually set the GPU's to 775 and mem to 920.

77119575dc7.jpg

vantagemarkkk6.jpg

Note: CPU Clocked at 2.7 Ghz and Card was 775/920.

So, 11445 in vantage mark.

Hrmm, Ill have to install that..
Problem with that is, will it keep the file sizes small and in Jpeg form? Cus, Img shack won't upload large files..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom