nvidia tesla what a joke lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
this made me lol so much.
2cqi1dh.jpg

silly nvidia and there 200x faster, that only about 4x faster then my current rig in sli. im betting a try sli gtx280 system, with a nice oced core i7 performs similar to this and wotn cost you 10k lol. alltho the keyword is the standard pc, which is like the really old stuff lol.
considering there are way more old pc's out there then new ones i see that making them the standard haha. just thought otheres here could use the lol. you could build 4 systems for a fraction of the price and it would solve teh same mathimatical problems like foldign just aswell.

to me looks like quad sli gtx260's. plain and simple.

TESLA isnt for gaming dude, its for running calculations and rendering.

They dont even have video connectors on the back.

TESLA isnt for gaming dude, its for running calculations and rendering.

They dont even have video connectors on the back.

i know that they said its computing power, the gtx280 and 260 put out over a terraflop of computing power. i know tesla isnt for video output its for stuff liek folding and whatnot, and physx calculations it just makes me lol as im sure some one could build a machien equaly as powerfull with the same capabilities as the tesla machine.

They used a 790FX board and a Phenom 9850 and threw 4 of them in there... its for folding and SLI is NOT enabled

yea that's exactly it....they used that board because it had enough space for them all.

point is still, i bet that rig could do what this tesla thing does, and do it better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom