• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 3-Way SLI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 Quad CrossFireX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sad my #1 9800gx2 3dmark06 was taken from me :(

if i had my watercooling back when i had the gx2 i probably still would be number 1 3dmark06

and my super pi was ran at 4.7ghz for super pi, that took some hard work for the dud of a e8500 i ran it with

and i just received a full copy of 3dmark vantage, so once i have a full running rig i will run that thing

well 9800 GX2 Quad SLI cost almost the same as a 4870X2
get a e8*00 + WC ull get 4.5ghz-5ghz + 9800gx2 quad and ull be #1
why did u sell ur rig

we just need more overclockers and it will be fun

anyone seen this CPU block seems the best u can get and it is cheap i found out about it when someone said it was hard to get
XSPC "Edge" Premium Acrylic CPU Waterblock Products Model: XSPC-EDGE [XSPC-EDGE] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

i found this and i havent started reading but saw the charts and mobo does affect CF
Crossfire Performance Intel X48 vs P45 vs X38 vs P35 - Madshrimps Forum Madness

edit: XSPC Edge Acrylic CPU Waterblock Preview

9800gx2 quad sli scores less than 9800gx2 in 3dmark06 default res, quad sli is only efficient with 1920x1200 with high AA and AF, along with 2560x1600 gaming

i've currently got a d-tek fusion v2 sitting around collecting dust in my room

Nosboost, omg u out of all people should know that the Skulltrail is SLI friendly, not CF. This was proven in early benchmarks for that mobo.

close this thread, it proves nothing except for one mobo, that's it.

i didnt even realize it was a skulltrail system, i went straight to crysis and things of the sort

and for gaming performance, the only game i look at is crysis.. why? because its the only game that gets stressed out

and gtx280 sli is the best solution for it right now.. unless driver updates changed that

i didnt even realize it was a skulltrail system, i went straight to crysis and things of the sort

and for gaming performance, the only game i look at is crysis.. why? because its the only game that gets stressed out

and gtx280 sli is the best solution for it right now

for Crysis because it is optimized for NVIDIA cards, not ATI, that's why. I just heard that Blizzard Entertainment is optimizing their games for ATI cards, nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom