Next few years will rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor said:
Companies can already get 150Mbps connections over here.

can that be used for home?? that would be so sweet even though it would cost like a grand a month

I don't think many server have upload capabilities this fast, so your download speeds will be limited. These kind of connections are used for thousands of computers I guess.

Ohhhh......Ahhhhhhh......*wipe*
100 Mb internet.......oh me and my love shall finally be joined!!!
no more "That operation has timed out"
*sniff* it's beutiful. As for the Tb HDD.......now friends, that is a lot of music, movies, and p()*|\|. Honestly though, If I remember right, one of my instructors said that the entirety of human knowledge could be held on either 7 Tb or 7 Pb which isn't far away.......wow, we are gonna have to learn more.

Also, this is all ran by electricity, and we haven't exactly developed new technologies to cool it.......i.e. liquid cooled systems = norm.

im not a desktop person so i dont really know what liquid cooling is but i kno at the university near me "uc" theyre making computer chips with microscopic slits in them where water runs thru to make them cool much faster its a form of liquid cooling but i dont think its the kind used in desktops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom