The new WIN-RAR of cpu cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
Denmark-based Danamics has developed its first product, and it looks pretty special.

The LM10 is a liquid metal based CPU cooler that combines liquid metal with an electromagnetic pump. It is claimed to be the world's best performing air-cooler and have cooling capabilities that exceed those of most water-cooling systems.

Cooling of semiconductor hot-spots has developed into a demanding task. In recent years the high power density of microchips has increased rapidly, thereby increasing temperature and temperature non -uniformity on die and across chips. The drive for extremely low thermal resistance if further accelerated by the trend towards smaller system enclosures which has made the cooling task even more difficult. This gives the cooling companies a new challenge. To create cooling devices that is reliable, efficient and compact. The LM10 does all of those.​

BIOS: IT Reviewed

cool. can't wait to see some reviews comparing this and a water setup similar to mine. If it's as good or better as it claims then i'll use it for the CPU and swap my water for video cards, instead of paying for a whole new setup.
looks neat.

Ya, my water cooling days could be short lived... All depends on when I see a few people use it and how they liked it.

Guinea pigs are my favorite kind of pigs.
guinea-pig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom