New Segway

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoxer4533

Try again!
Have u guys seen the new segway's? They got like huge tires, 4 wheeled ones, diff. colors, its awesome.. i looked on news.com a few days ago i believe...

are you talking about "IT"?
Those things are still around? smile...

I would be curious if anyone bought one!! and if it works as advertised.

:)

The reason the Segways have not sold well in my opinion is the price/usefulness factor. As awesome as these things are, they are MUCH more expensive than a bicycle which offers similar transportation capability. While they are cheaper than a car, they still do not offer the usefulness that a car has. They are somewhere in the middle, and the market just doesn't need that middling product. Because of this, it does not matter how amazing it may be to use, or how revolutionary the technology to make it is.

This is a similar issue, but it MIGHT sell to a certain market for the versitility of the terrain it can ride on...

Who knows...we'll see. Or not.

Fun? traveling slower than a bike, not to mention U look like a ******* moron when your piloting one
besides, if you cant get hurt, it not any fun

Off-road Segway?....I'm not sure whether I'm impressed or disgusted! :) :p

Crash helmet required in all states but California. Do not use while under the influence of alcohol. Do not ride naked. Do not use on terrain unsuitable for a Mini. Do not supercharge. Void where prohibited. Bungee-cord and/or parachute required in VA, NJ, NC, GA, CA, and TX. Excitement during purchase may lead to medication and dissappointment during actual use. Do not give to minors under the age of 4, or to politicians. Do not give to former rock-star gods. Avoid driving near old ladies, small animals, power-cables and backpacks. Do not attempt to drive on waxed floors. Do not use around Roombas. Users can not actually climb the Peruvian Alps on a Segway. Sorry, no C.O.D.s. Please drive responsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom